Tuesday 26 April 2016

What Does Love Look Like?


Have you ever asked yourself that question? Or don't you wonder what love is all about?

If love is a person I sure would want to know and thank God I know love and you know, I don't know love completely but I really love LOVE. He was astonishing, beautiful and any other adjective you could find or couldn't find. Love was what I was lacking and needing without me knowing. Could you imagine that you need something and didn't even know you were in need of something but it was what will satisfy the Spirit. 

Oh how my Spirit longed for this love without me knowing but my Spirit knew and with much persistence I was led to where Love was...He was there, I never knew but he was and he was only waiting for me to get there. He was waiting that I yield to the Spirit and be led to him so I might know what Love is and not what I and the world has perceived love to be. My Spirit was Love sick but I couldn't understand because I didn't know how to miss what I never knew, so I never knew the need for it and hence never needed to find it. But my spirit still felt the void until I finally had to yield.

I am forever grateful for that I yielded to the Spirit for I was led to meet One who will forever be my God. Yes Love is my God and I pledge full allegiance to Him. He has shown me so much in so little and there is a hope for so much to learn with so little time. Now I see why to live eternally is of great importance and He promised me this only if I Continue yielding which I sincerely agreed to. For with me I want Love to rest and dwell. Let it be I in Love and Love in Me 

".And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." - 1 John4:16

So I ask again do you know what love looks like? There He was after I yielded looking at me stitting at the cross with arms wide open and a heart bleeding with the joy of my arrival. WOW!

"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him." 1 John 4:9

Love is not just romance. Love is not meant for some people. Love is...Love is Lovely. For the one who created this World is LOVE and he wants you to yield and Love Him and believe me you will then know what LOVE is. Just love Love, for God is Love 1john 4:8

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." - 1 John 4:7

I want us to remember the death and resurrection of Christ as love shown towards Us. Let's see it as the understanding of what love is and what is it? It's the personification of a supreme diety to Us. We can see this even in the Scripture which says 

" Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." 1 John 4:10

I pray that Gods love continually dwells in our hearts. Shalom

Thomas Osume

†***************************************†

To read our Alpha series click Here

IG: @lovenchristmovement
Twitter: @landcmovement
BBMC : C003A6547

No comments: